Another project I did at Think tank, I was more focusing on modeling this time,
tried to make something a bit more complex, The concept gave me a lot of good understanding of the asset but also some parts were hidden so I had to design and complete them.
It's also the first project that I used Arnold so it was also a bit challenging.
Thanks to Mathieu Latour-Duhaime for the concept!
Textured version is still work on progress but you can see some shots at the bottom.
This is the latest texture version, it's far from being complete but I need to put it aside for a while, I will pick it up again soon.